Monday, June 30, 2014

Modern Medallion quilt along - Cross my heart and stuck in the middle

Week four! How the time is flying. Some of you have already finished... say what? I can't believe how quick you guys are. I have to admit I have been a bit slow lately and have been taking a bit of a break from sewing madly as is my usual state. I do have a few finishes which I will show again soon. I can now say I am an award winning quilter...! More to come on that very soon.

Week three host - Little Mushroom Cap

Amira is our beautiful host for this week and I absolutely love her quilt. Isn't it incredible the way the colour washes around? I am constantly inspired by the colour choices that are being used for the Modern Medallion and this one is certainly no different. Purples, blues, teals, green, yellow, orange, red and pinks all blend into each other... but enough swooning! Head on over to her blog to check out more  quilty eye candy.

I promised prizes!

The very lovely fabric store, Polka Dot Tea, have sponsored a prize for all you Modern Medallion makers. A very generous $30 gift voucher to spend on whatever you like! You can choose from the vibrant range of Cotton Couture solids, maybe some lovely Liberty, or you can always choose your own custom bundle. I can personally vouch for the quality of the delicious fabrics. Must resist the temptation! Ok, just a small bundle...

To enter, all you will need to do is link up your progress at the end of the quilt along. You can easily do this with your blog, flickr or Instagram. You will also be able to link up with a photo, I will give you some instructions in the post of how to do that too.

Link up love


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS