Saturday, May 24, 2014

Modern Medallion quilt along


Have you ever been part of an online quilt along? They are a great way to keep you motivated, get inspiration and meet new people! You can share your progress, ask questions and offer encouragement along the way.

As part of the Modern Medallion pattern release, I am having a quilt along on the blog, as well as an ongoing quilt along on the Modern Medallion Facebook group and Instagram using the the hashtag #modernmedallion. Which reminds me, I have set up a #modernmedallion widget on the side bar which scrolls through the photos under the hashtag. Pretty cool right? Can you tell I'm excited? I have had amazing support to get this out from my pattern testers, my friends at the Canberra Modern Quilt Guild, my husband (who entertained and kept the kids fed while I was busy sewing and writing), mum and the feedback from every one has been an incredible motivation. But back to the quilt along.

Choose your quilt along poison, there will be prizes!

I have some amazing bloggers taking part too! There  will be a linky party going on, so grab a button from the sidebar, download your pattern, collect your fabric and join us in the quilt along! I can't wait to see you there.

Schedule:

Week one: Schnitzel & Boo - Friday 6 June - the medallion centre
Week two: MsMidge - Friday 13 June - borders 1 and 2
Week three: KateQuilts - Friday 20 June - border 3
Week four: Little Mushroom Cap - Friday 27 June - borders 4 and 5
Week five: GnomeAngel - Friday 4 June - borders 6 and 7
Week six: Two Little Aussie Birds - Friday 11 June - the finish line


3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS