Thursday, May 8, 2014

bits and pieces may

These photos are all by my gorgeous 6 year old Chloe. I caught her in the yard following Archie around with the camera. I rushed to the back door to yell out at her to put my good camera down, but once I heard the laughter from them, I found I just couldn't. Who knows how long she will be like this before he is an annoying little brother? With my fingers crossed for the safety of my Pentax, I watched them from afar with a smile on my face. These are a few photos from the bunch and make my heart melt.



2 comments:

  1. aww! that's so sweet! I totally understand letting your 6 yr old have your good camera. My 5 yr old thinks her little brother is annoying most of the time. if I caught her doing this, I would have done the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the best big sister going around! No way was I ever that nice to my annoying little brother!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS