Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Polka Dot Tea fabric shop

I am pleased to announce Polka Dot Tea are my new blog sponsor!

Polka Dot Tea was started by two quilters with a love for modern, interesting and quirky fabrics. They have a beautiful selection of quality fabric from Japan and beyond, as well as a great selection of Michael Miller Cotton Couture solids. I have a rainbow bundle just waiting for a special project, keep your eye out on instagram for that one! They are so soft and the colours are amazingly vibrant! Take your pick from Liberty, Yuwa, Leicen and Michael Miller.

I have posted my three favourite bundles - you can visit their online store to see their complete range.

one: Liberty of London bundle
 

two: Cotton Couture rainbow bundle

three: Kei hexacomb print bundle

Thanks for stopping by. I know you will love Polka Dot Tea's fine fabrics as much as me. And, by supporting my sponsors, you are helping to support me too.

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS