Friday, December 20, 2013

Ten last minute Christmas gifts

Like me, you have left it to the last minute. Again! Not to worry, I have rounded up a list of quick last minute diy gifts. You should be able to make most of these gifts with the bits and pieces around the house too!

one: buy a craftsy gift voucher for the eternal crafter


two: thread spool wine corks by A Beautiful Mess

three: braided scarf over on the winthrop chronicles

four: mini spool necklace by Tea Rose on Craftsy

five: open wide pouches on the noodlehead blog

six: friendship bracelets by Crystal - hey that's me!

seven: simple hanging vase on Minieco

eight: a removable peter pan collar by my sparkle
nine: infinity scarf using two fat quarters on sew home grown blog

ten: if you have made a home made gift, why not attach a tag to let them know?

Merry Christmas! Crystal x

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas! Love the handmade tag idea too, pity I did most of my wrapping yesterday - oh well, next year! Merry Christmas, Shell.

    ReplyDelete