Wednesday, May 22, 2013

i heart hexies

Hexies, hexies everywhere. An not just in fabric. I love me a six sided shape or ten! I have my own hexy quilt in the works... I recently bought a hexy kit in Plume by Tula Pink and haven't wasted any time getting into it. As soon as I have it ready I will show you all. Or, you can always follow me on instagram @2littleausbirds... just saying... And if you love hexies like i do, check out some more on pinterest.

one: love this bloom hexagon ring set by gorjana

two: hexagon tetris bag by v and co

three: modular hexagon tables by propeller modern


four: diy honeycomb shelves on a beautiful mess

five: learn how to sew hexagons by machine with Jacquie at the tall grass prairie studio

six: make your own hexy headband by mollie on the wild olive blog

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS