Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Homespun magazine makeover - free preview for you

Homespun was the first craft magazine that I picked up and actually enjoyed. My mum passed it on to me and for the first time, I earmarked several projects to make. I can still remember which projects they are after all this time. I have a small collection (and by small I mean large) and often refer back to articles and projects to make and inspire. Do any of you have a magazine collection? I have so many with lots of those little turned down ears. I also have an uncanny ability to remember which project is in which magazine just from the cover! A true craft addict....

A few years later, Homespun magazine are having a makeover! You can expect to see a brand new look and feel from the award winning managing editor, including more pages, projects and a modern design with easy to follow instructions. I'm excited to share with you a 46 page preview - click here to receive your sneak peak today.


Enjoy!
Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS