Sunday, September 23, 2012

Free pattern: love birds embroidery




I made this sweet little stitchery up this year and thought I would offer it to you as my very first free pattern. During some down time at my day job, I sketched these little fellas up and knew I had to stitch them up. It's a really quick one with two different stitches - a back stitch and a single lazy daisy petal. If you don't know how to do a lazy daisy stitch, have a quick search - it's easy as! When you finish, pop it in a hoop and hang it somewhere nice.











{click on the picture to print off the pattern}





I really hope you like my little love birds!





Crystal x





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern,have downloaded it and can't wait to start stitching it :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! Make sure you send me a pic if you make it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Now I've got to decide what to do with it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable!! I now have to find out what those stitches mean ( yes I have never sewn!) and get to work. I Shld be in time fr Xmas if I start now right?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could totally do it in time for Christmas! Trust me daisy stitches are easy. This one would be perfect for a beginner - give it a go! Xx

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS