Monday, January 16, 2012

On my kindle: The Tomorrow series

If you follow me on twitter, you might know I have a new job. Which is really great, but it does mean I had to leave my friends at my old job, which sucks :( anyway, when I left my friends bought me a kindle to say au revoir. And I totally love it! I have been 'head stuckus in kindlus' ever since (old family joke, thanks dad...).


I have been re-reading the Tomorrow series by John Marsden. I read them when I was a teenager, and let me tell you they are still just as good. Action, romance, strong females and Australian. All good things if you ask me.

What have you been reading lately?

Crystal x

1 comment:

  1. I remember Tomorrow when the war began! I read them all when I was younger and loved them too. The Ellie Chronicles are good too, from memory...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS