Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{made} childhood quilt

Hi there! Have a few minutes spare so thought a quickie was in order :)

I have been meaning to show off this quilt I made for my niece a while back (she is two and a half now!). I got the free pattern from a website which isn't around any more, so unfortunately I can't share the link with you (email me though and I can email you the pdf if you really like it...). It was really easy to make and all with machine stitching. A raw edge applique and double machine running stitch for the line drawings. You could easily change the background colour to suit gender or even a neutral tone too.


Close up of my favourite block

It was a new technique for me and I enjoyed the change. What techniques have you tried lately?

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS