Sunday, October 30, 2011

Inspiration: high tea

Hi kids! I am hosting my very own high tea for habitat at work this week. If you are a regular reader of my little blog, you would know that last year I went to Cambodia to help under privileged families build a house and a community. It was a really rewarding experience and I want to continue to contribute to Habitat for Humanity. Searching for some inspiration, I found some amazing images to aspire to! Wish me luck!











sources :: one :: two :: three :: four :: five :: six :: seven :: eight 

Crystal x

1 comment:

  1. Thats classy high teas. I had one in Dubai and that was also very classy very filling also. Just to let you know. I have finished quilting your other 2 quilts and will bring to Melbourne with me. Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS