Monday, September 19, 2011

You gotta see the baby shower!



I mentioned last week about the presents I made for my bestie's baby, and now I am sharing the baby shower! It was a crafternoon! Yay! My favourite type of afternoons! We set up a craft table with some material, transfers, threads, fabric markers and so on. I made a few prototypes to decorate and give the party goers a few ideas as well.

setting up the craft table

marching elephant singlet

chloe's masterpiece

toofy monster 

whale of a time

a beautiful mother-to-be getting her craft on 

nacho libre bib

the final line up

It was actually a really fun afternoon with friends to celebrate the addition to the gang. I wish there was more time in the week to have more fun like this...

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS