Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Show & Tell :: Tail Feathers

Miriam has been making great progress on the Tail Feathers block of the month quilt. It is a huge quilt with heaps of stitcheries, applique and tiny piecing. I am so impressed that with the detail and all those squares match pretty well to me - my piecing is always dodgy... I don't know where she find the time to do so many projects and actually finish them as well! Check out the yellow roses blog  to see some more of her lovely sewing and craft projects. Thank you so much for sharing Miriam, I can't wait to see the finished quilt and those log cabin borders - good luck with them! ;)


If you have been reading this blog for a while, you may have noticed I have a shop where I sell some patterns, kits and fabric. The shop is an extension of the types of sewing I love to do, but don't have the time to get around to doing all those beautiful projects. When I send the pattern out I often wonder what will become of it. Will it be made as a present for a new baby? Or maybe, will be hung with pride in the family room? These show & tell posts are dedicated to my customers who have made a special project, their photos and experiences with it. Do you have something you would like to share? Please email me at twolittleaussiebirds [at] gmail [dot] com.

Crystal x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS