Thursday, May 26, 2011

{made} teddy bear quilt

A while back (almost 2 years ago...) I made this quilt for my brand new nephew, Oliver. I think this one was my second quilt I ever made. As Ollie came a little early (like, 3 months!), I had to finish it off quick smart. Some of the original design had to be left out, due to time, but I was pretty happy with the result anyway. Thanks again to my Mum for doing the quilting... Look at all that stippling, so much detail that I don't think I would have had the patience for. What would I do without her! 

The pattern was out of a magazine and I can't for the life of me remember which one... It was 2 years ago remember! Those little teddy bears are so sweet and they were no trouble to stitch up and applique.






Anyway, what do you think?

Crystal x

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS