Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{made} crochet sunshine mobile

It took me a few goes, but I am getting the hang of crocheting!! I am glad as it's an easy craft for on the go. Never one to start out easy, I found this sunny day mobile in the crochet today magazine, in May/June issue 10. Check it out!

This is a close up of the sun, sorry bout the quality, only had my iphone to take photos. I used a chunky wool and a 4mm hook and most of the patterns was in a circular design (I'm sure there is a proper crochet lingo for this - but I have no clue!) which I find easier.  Then I stitched the smiles and eyes with black embroidery thread and stuffed with some poly fill and not necessarily in that order!

I gave the mobile to a friend who had a baby to hang in her nursery. I love the little pink cheeks! Anyways, I just thought I'd brag that I can crochet!

Crystal x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS