Monday, February 21, 2011

old photos

This weekend I flew into Perth (on my own - a new experience!) to help mum and dad celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. I found all these really cool old photos - and thought I would share them with you! In no particular order, here they are...







The last photo's my dad using the latest technology in Cameras. I know he can tell you who all the people are in the photos... I love going through all the old photos at my parents house. They remind me of a bygone era and that photos are really important! Also, writing names on the back, a date and a place really help with the photo's origin, as photos aren't the only things that fade!
Must dash, time to get ready for my flight home to see my own family for lots of cuddles...
Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS