Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010: pictures from my phone

It's a new year - already! I can't believe it, but when I look back at my photos on my phone, there's a bit there! So to celebrate the passing of twenty ten, I thought I would share my pics all vintage-fied and in chronological order:

{warm summer's day}

{bubblegum ice-cream}

{tuckered out after a birthday party}

{cold autumn's day, playing in the fallen leaves}

{playing}

{first time at the movies}

{reading with grandad}

{riding on the ferris wheel with dad}

{melboune cup day in matching fascinators with mum}

{waiting at the airport}

{christmas}

{new years partying}

Hope you enjoyed looking back at my year with me! Looking forward to a great twenty eleven...

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS