Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inspirations: DIY Headboards

With Chloe's birthday coming up, we have decided it's time to up-size into a single when she becomes a big three year old...

We found a really nice second hand ensemble (base and mattress), but, well, it's just a bit boring.  So, off to the web to search for some inspiration and being the nice person that I am I thought I would share! This will be the first of my 'inspirations' posts (but as if they will be regular...) 


Simple but effective fabric headboard

Polaroid Heart Headboard

Letters Headboard

Stenciled Headboard

Granny Squares Headboard

Embroidered Headband

Combining old and new style in a headboard


Crystal x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas! Especially the granny squares!! How awesome, if only I could crochet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, Jane, Lou, Lyn & Sandie all had a look at your blog. They think you are very clever

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS