Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sydney Weekender


Well hello!

It has been a busy week at my house! We spent the weekend in Sydney for my sister-in-laws 30th birthday. Chloe has a great time spending time and causing mayhem with her cousins. We had lunch in the 'Rocks' which is in the heart of Sydney, then went for a walk under the bridge, past the opera house and back up through the rocks markets. I have a few photos to share of our weekend away:

{What a cake - and it tasted good too!}


{Three cheeky monkeys}




{In the hood!}



{It wouldn't be a trip to Sydney without a picture of the Opera House...}


{or the harbour bridge!}


Oh, and I promised I would blog about the AWESOME measuring cups I got for my birthday...
These lovely ladies can measure all your dry goods, and look fab while doing it!


Until next time, 

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS