Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introducing... Seasons Block of The Month

I have just had a great weekend, celebrating my sister in laws 30th at 'the Rocks' in Sydney. I will share some photos of our trip soon, but I have some important news that I need to share with my Blog followers first...

I am excited to announce that Two Little Aussie Birds will be running the very beautiful Seasons quilt by Brenda Riddle of Acorn Quilt and Gift Company as a block of the month program. 
This 6 month BOM celebrates each of the seasons and all that we love about them. Suitable for any type of appliqué, this fun, detailed quilt measures 60 inches square when complete and it will certainly be a favourite all year round. Each monthly kit includes all fabric and threads required to complete the quilt top, and is $29.90 per month (AUD), including postage. You will also receive a free gift every month! Visit the shop for more details.

If you want to be the first ones in and not miss out, email me and I will advise you when they will 'go live', so you won't miss out!

The shop has also had some great new patterns added, including ADULT Pyjamas, a girls winter dress and a couple of new softies

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS