Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a cute Bunny!

Hello, 
If you are a regular reader of my blog you may know that I am going to school to do 'desktop publishing' at TAFE. I really enjoy learning all about my favourite programs - the adobe creative suit!. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. I can't get enough of them!

This is the latest tutorial I completed - you can find it online at Vector Tuts. They have quite a few really nice tutorials, when I have a few spare minutes, I will try another for sure!

There a few things coming up in the shop, if you haven't signed up to the  newsletter or started following my blog, now would be a good time!

I will be offering a new Block of the month in July - stay tuned for more information! I am really excited to be able to offer it, and will share some more information very soon!

Crystal x

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are still enjoying your course , it's great to keep learning .

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS