Sunday, May 30, 2010

Designer Spotlight - Acorn Quilt and Gift Company

I am enjoying a quiet day inside while I can hear the rain outside. So, I am catching up on a few things! I have uploaded some new products in the store and sent out a newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so using the form on the right column. 
This newsletter is a designer spotlight on one of my favourite designers - Brenda Riddle from Little Acorn Quilt and Gift Company. Below are some of her patterns... 


Brenda Riddle's ‘little acorn’ philosophy is “from little acorns - mighty oaks grow” which is to not only remind us to take things a step at a time, but also to reach for our dreams. . . no matter how simple, no matter how small. Brenda's style can be described as cottage/vintage with a traditional yet soft, relaxed and casual feel.

I really love the 'Remember Whooo Loves You' pattern, and as soon as I can come up with a good excuse, I will be making one for myself! Head on over to Brenda's blog and check out her beautiful day books and latest news and projects.

Now, I am off to finish my own Sweet Peas quilt. The stitching is done, now to put al the blocks together! Perfect for a rainy day, and I promise to blog about it soon.

Crystal x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Crystal, I love your blog. I think you have the cutest daughter, she is very photogenic. More photos of her doing craft, and more craft for kids please. Keep the good work up! Bowerbird.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS