Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tea Party Sun dress

Good morning!
We are having a lazy Saturday morning, so I thought I would catch up on some blogging. I made this project a little while back (as in almost a year), but haven't had the chance to show you yet. It is another project by oliver + s. One day I will have them in my shop... sigh...

The dress was made out of a plain and patterned heavy drill fabric, perfect for winter. The dress took about 2.5 hours, not too bad as there isn't anything too tricky to do like zips or crazy seams to trick me up.


The cutest pattern you ever did see!

The finished dress

I hand covered the buttons and am really happy with how they turned out.

The dress was made for Chloe's photo shoot with the AMAZING Robeccer McLean. She did our wedding photos and asked if she could 'borrow' CHloe to use in her portfolio. I said yes of course! Below are some of the beautiful images that Robeccer took






Want to see more of her work? Visit her site and blog here. Next time I will share my beautiful wedding photos if you like?

Crystal x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and what a beautiful daughter! Would love to see the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I love the dress! How did you cover the buttons? Thanks!~

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS