Saturday, January 16, 2010

In my garden

Hello, managing to catch a few minutes to blog between Chloe's nap and before I start sewing her a new playsuit. I can't wait to until Oliver + s make adult patterns... Failing that, I may have to think back to fashion school and make my own...

Anyway, back to what I was going to blog about! Since moving into our own house, we have been trying to grow vegies. The first lot failed, but things seem to be going much better now...


Cant wait till we can eat these yummy Zucchinis


Soon we will have plenty of tomatoes, and will have to make sauces and jams...



Haven't tried to grow passionfruit before, so will see how these go. We also have beetroot, potatoes, chilli, capsicum, strawberries and more.

Why is homegrown always so much better!

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS