Saturday, September 26, 2009

Perth

Good Morning,

Today we are having a fairly quiet day in Perth. We arrived (late) on Thursday and had one VERY tired two year old girl. Chloe didn't sleep until I stood up to get off the plane... Still recovering.

The reason we are in Perth is to celebrate my Grandma's 90th Birthday. What an achievement! Last week however, she was diagnosed with a tumor in her lung and the dotor said it had spread to her liver. Not a good prognosis, but she is very positive and doesn't want us to be sad. Hard not to, but we will be celebrating her long life with a few laughs, a few tears and lots of love.

Well, I best be off as I stole the computer from my Dad when he got up to go to the bathroom! Haha got to be quick!

Crystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS