Friday, September 11, 2009

Free Pattern Friday - Noah's Ark Stitchery

Usually I do my Friday post in the afternoon, when Chloe has her afternoon nap. Today we went to the zoo, so when we all got home, I had to have a nap too! My mum drummed it in to me 'when the baby sleeps, you sleep'. Does it matter that the baby is now two??

Yes, that is the Telstra Tower in the background.

So, for today's free pattern, I have decided to use Lynette Anderson's Noah's ark stitchery. I have started mine, have gathered the fabrics. Just need to find some time to transfer the design to the fabric and start stitching! You can find the download on Lynette's blog here.


Hope you enjoy!

Crystal x

PS - I have ten more Tail Feather BOM kits left, you will need to get in fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS